Hi5 Limited (“The company”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” or “ourselves as appropriate), is committed to protecting your personal data. This policy sets out the basis on which we collect, process and use your personal data when deal with you when you visit our Hi5 Life Time Manager, Hi5 Life Calculator and other our applications (the «Apps») and any services available through or in connection with the Apps, such as our website (the «Services»).
Data We May Collect
We collect the minimum information required to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy. Information is collected either automatically or You may provide data voluntarily.
Technical (Log) Data: This includes data that we may obtain when you make use of our Apps and Services such as your internet protocol (IP) address, unique device identifiers, configuration of the apps, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Apps and Services.
Other information: you may voluntarily give us by sending us a letter or e-mail.
How We Use Your Data
Our mission is to constantly improve our services and provide you with new experiences. As part of this mission, we use your information for the following purposes:
- Make our service available, provide customer service and respond to your requests.
- Improve our products and services, which may be of interest to you.
- Securing our Apps and Services, including preventing and detecting any security breaches, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities.
- Use data analytics to improve our services and customer experience
- Comply with any other applicable law or regulation
Disclosure of Your Data
When we share data, we do so in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and our internal security standards. We may share or disclose your information with the following parties.
- Service Providers (individual/entities) including consultants or contractors who provide IT and system administration services, assist us in analysing how our service is used.
- Regulators and other authorities, who may require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
This may include sharing your data with international service providers which will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We ensure your data is protected to the same or similar degree of protection as we do internally by requiring all our service providers, consultants and contractors to follow the same rules when processing your data as set out in this policy.
The Apps use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We will not sell your personal data to marketing companies.
We will not use your personal data for targeted advertising purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example, we will use the following types of measures, where appropriate: (a) encryption of information, (b) back-up servers, and (c) ongoing monitoring of the effectiveness of security measures.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser when you visit the websites and apps and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
Our service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the Apps may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including any legal, regulatory, business or reporting requirements. When deciding the length of the retention period we take into consideration applicable law, regulation, our agreement with you, and the expectations and requirements of our customers.
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from anyone under 13.
Your Rights of Access to Your Personal Data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data.
In addition, all European Economic Area (EEA) customers, are legally entitled to certain additional rights including the below:
- Access to personal information: You have the right to ask us for copies of the personal information we hold on you and information regarding our processing activities.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate, requires updating, or is incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: You also have the right to request us to delete your personal information unless we are required to hold it for legal or regulatory reasons or our own internal compliance requirements.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
If you have any requests, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com .You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We will respond to any requests referenced above within twenty-eight (28) days of receipt.
Links to Other Sites
Address: Suite 4, 2nd Floor, The West Wing, Montarik House, 3 Bedlam Court, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar